Differential Boost "DIRS" for Chrysler 300C, Dodge Challenger & Charger 5.7, 6.4 and Hellcat
Per4mance Development Differential Integration and Reinforcement System (DIRS) - strengthen your differential housing and improve both independent rear suspension function and traction on your Chrysler 300C, Dodge Challenger or Charger 5.7, 6.4 or Hellcat.
Part 1 fastens the differential with the lower two main housing bolts and the three lower housing bolts to reinforce the differential.
Part 2 attaches to the rear crossmember and carries an OEM differential bushing (just like the two in the rear crossmember) to add a third integration point for attachment to the reinforced differential.
- USA made and CNC machined T-6061 billet aluminium.
- OEM differential bushing
- ARP (or equivalent) fastening material grade 10.9
- P4D tool-less inserts for cross member attachment
- Hard anodised coating in black
- Access to filling and drain plugs
- Suitable for up to 1000 hp wheel power
- No additional noise or vibrations
- Standard - fits the standard system and most accessory systems
- Borla - fits Borla exhaust systems / more clearance to the exhaust system
|Chrysler||300C||5.7||2015 – 2023|
|Chrysler||300C||6.4||2015 – 2023|
|Dodge||Challenger||5.7||2015 – 2023|
|Dodge||Challenger||6.2 Hellcat||2015 – 2023|
|Dodge||Challenger||6.4||2015 – 2023|
|Dodge||Charger||5.7||2015 – 2023|
|Dodge||Charger||6.2 Hellcat||2015 – 2023|
|Dodge||Charger||6.4||2015 – 2023|